Harry Potter: A Forbidden Forest Experience
- Client: Warner Bros. Themed Entertainment
- Location: Cheshire, UK
- Event Planning
- Project + Production Management
- Master Planning
- Content Management
- Technical Development
- Concept Development + Refinement
- Design Development
- Technical, Lighting + Audio Design
- Show Production
- In-Field Art Direction
- Implementation + Production Supervision
- IP Management + Quality Control
- Media Production
Harry Potter: A Forbidden Forest Experience is an outdoor, nighttime trail walk experience inspired by the iconic Forbidden Forest seen in the Harry Potter films. Guests will journey through an outdoor trail full of interactive surprises and illuminate some of their favourite Wizarding World moments as they come face to face with magical creatures and other enchanting forest wonders.
The experience opened October 16th, 2021, and runs nightly on the grounds at Arley Hall & Gardens, a private estate in Cheshire, England.
Featuring more than 20 different moments of visitor engagement from classic scenes, creatures, and characters from the blockbuster Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts films, guests will explore the wooded trail for more than an hour of interactive enchantment.
- Encounter majestic Centaurs
- Cast a Patronus
- Pay their respects to a Hippogriff
- Cross paths with the infamous flying Anglia
- Discover a Niffler burrow
- And come across a variety of other surprises, from small to epic!
After their experience, guests can visit the Harry Potter: A Forbidden Forest Experience Village. There they can get savory, hearty British fare and sweets – including Butterbeer! – and warm up with house scarves, robes, wands and more in the Emporium.
In collaboration with Warner Bros., Thinkwell opened Warner Bros. Studio...
In ongoing collaboration with Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, Thinkwell...
"The Making of Harry Potter" is a behind-the-scenes attraction based...
Warner Brothers will launch tours for fans to see how...